Hamilton Township Senior Center
The mission of The Hamilton Township Senior Center is to promote the most enriching quality of life for our Hamilton Township Seniors.
The Nationally Accredited Hamilton Township Senior Center is a community focal point where older persons can gather together for activities and services, which enhances their dignity, supports their independence and encourages involvement in and with the community. We have developed and implemented programs and activities in the areas of health and fitness, education, recreation, socialization and volunteerism. The activities and services of the Senior Center are available to Hamilton Township residents 60 years of age and older.
If you are 60 years of age and older and have not visited our Center or taken advantage of our activities, we invite you to stop in to see our wonderful, nationally accredited facility!
Questions? Please call The Hamilton Township Senior Center at 609-890-3686.
*Pictured above: Mayor Martin with Senior Members celebrating the 22nd Anniversary of the Hamilton Township Senior Center being located on Cypress Lane. *
Senior Center News & Events
The Mercer County Nutrition Program for Older Adults offers appetizing meals that are served in settings that bring people together for activities and social interaction, an important aspect of everyone's lives. The program is open to: anyone 60 years of age or older and their spouses (regardless of age) any county resident with a disability whose primary caregiver is a program participant, anyone volunteering in the program, and the personal care aides of program participants (when they accompany a participant to the site where meals are provided). The Mercer County Nutrition program serves their in-person congregate hot lunches at 11:30 am, Monday through Friday. Participants must register for the program by calling 609-989-6650.
If you have any questions, please call the Mercer County Nutrition Office at 609-586-7272.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Visit the Health Division Page or call The Hamilton Township Health Department at 609-890-3884 for more information.
Senior Program Flyers
- November Calendar 2023 (PDF)
- NJ MVC Mobile Unit - November 2023 (PDF)
- Ballroom Dancing - December 2023 (PDF)
- Trivia CarePatrol of Philadelphia - December 5, 2023 (PDF)
- Lawrence Community Concert Band - December 7, 2023 (PDF)
- Just Dance, Holiday Social - December 14, 2023 (PDF)
- Winter Craft - December 15, 2023 (PDF)
- Hamiltonians - Holiday Songs - December 19, 2023
- Ugly Holiday Sweater - December 20, 2023 (PDF)
- Indoor Swimming Pool (PDF)
- Indoor Swimming Pool - Splash Fitness (PDF)
- Knitting Group (PDF)
- Line Dancing (PDF)
- NEC - Nurse Evaluation Clinic 2023 (PDF)
- Stronger Seniors High Intensity Interval Training (PDF)
- The Hamiltonians - Choral Group (PDF)