Dog Licenses for Hamilton Township residents are issued by the Division of Health located at 2100 Greenwood Avenue (next to the Municipal Building). For more information, please call the Hamilton Township Division of Health at (609) 890-3825.
When applying for a Dog License, you will need:
- Proof of current rabies vaccine which must be valid through October of that year
- Proof if dog is neutered or spayed
- ID if requesting senior discount
- Payment - cash, check, money order, and major credit cards are accepted
New Dog License (Apply Online)
Dog License Renewal (Apply Online)
Dog License Application (Mail in)
- When mailing in the application, mail the completed form the to address shown on application and include all necessary information and documentation.