Summer Safety Tips
1. Keep your pet indoors when possible.
2. Limit outdoor exercise to early morning or evening.
3. Avoid long walks, hikes and excessive play.
4. Provide pets with extra cool water sources.
5. Consider dog booties for hot pavement.
6. Play in the sprinklers or kiddie pools.
7. Never chain your pet outdoors.
8. Pets cannot be outdoors for more than 30 minutes when temp. is over 90 degrees.
9. Do not leave pets unattended in cars.
When pets are outside with you
1. Provide a well shaded, ventilated area.
2. Provide water in a non-metal spill proof bowl.
If it’s too hot for bare feet, it’s too hot for bare paws!