The clinics are open to Township residents only. Proof of residency is required. In addition to all adults, children over the age of 9 may also attend these clinics, but must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
Flu vaccines are also available for homebound residents and can be scheduled by contacting the Hamilton Township Division of Health directly at 609-890-3884 for an appointment.
Please see our walk in clinics below:
- Tuesday, Sept 27th from 3:30-6:30 PM at Project Freedom: 715 Kuser Rd (18+)
- Thursday, Sept 29th from 3:30-6:30 PM at Hamilton Sr. Center: 409 Cypress Ln (50+)
- Monday, Oct 3rd from 4:00-7:00PM at Nottingham Fire House: 200 Mercer St. (5+)
- Tuesday, Oct 4th from 4:00-6:30PM at Bromley Center: 1801 E. State St. (5+)
- Saturday, Oct 8th from 9:00AM-1:00PM at Nottingham Firehouse: 200 Mercer St. (5+)
- Thursday, Oct 13th from 9:30AM-12:30PM at John O Wilson Neighborhood Center: 169 Wilfred Ave (5+)
- Friday, Oct 14th from 9:00AM -12:00PM at Hamilton Sr Center: 409 Cypress Ln (50+)
- Sunday, Oct 22nd from 9:00AM-12:00PM at Hamilton Public Library: 1 Justice Samuel Alito Jr Way (5+)
- Monday, Oct 24th from 4:00-7:00PM at Nottingham Firehouse: 200 Mercer St (5+)
- Thursday, Oct 27th from 3:30-6:30PM at Hamilton Sr. Center: 409 Cypress Ln (5+)