What if I have a medical emergency and I cannot get out of my street?

If you have a true medical emergency call 911 or the Hamilton Township Police Department at 609-581-4000.

If you have another medical situation, such as a scheduled doctor appointment, and you feel it is a medical emergency, please provide the name and phone number of your doctor. We will verify with the doctor and if warranted provide the necessary accommodation to get you there.

Dialysis patients should call 609-581-4000 to speak with a dispatcher who will contact an ambulance service if it is an emergency. Please note that you cannot pre-register for these transportation services. They can, and will, only be provided on an as needed basis during individual emergencies.

Show All Answers

1. Are you investigating any alternatives to your current anti-icing/deicing materials?
2. Do you have any tips for dealing with winter snowstorms?
3. How do you track the plowing and salting trucks so you know where they are and how much work has been done?
4. How long does it take to spread salt on the Township roads?
5. How many vehicles do you use for snow plowing?
6. How much snow must fall before you begin snow plowing operations and what roads get plowed first?
7. What can I do to help keep my driveway clear of snow?
8. What if I am a dialysis patient and need to get to the hospital?
9. What if I have a medical emergency and I cannot get out of my street?
10. What is the liquid that dump trucks with large tanks in their truck bodies are spraying on the roadway prior to a storm arriving?
11. What is the Township Winter Storm Response Policy?
12. When do you apply salt to the roadways?
13. Who should I call for snow plowing if the road is a State or County road?
14. How long do I have to clear my sidewalk after a snow storm?
15. The snow plow damaged my mailbox/curb, what do I do?