Who do I contact about an increase in property taxes?

In addition to municipal real estate taxes, the township collects the county tax, school tax and fire district tax. For questions about any increase in the entities other than municipal, you must contact that entity.

County Board of Taxation: call 609-989-6704

Board of Education: call 609-631-4100

Special District Tax: Fire Commissioners - contact that district commissioner

Show All Answers

1. Can I mail in a payment for my property taxes without a bill?
2. Can I pay my property taxes online?
3. How do I cancel or opt out of automatic withdrawal for my taxes or sewer?
4. How do I pay my Property Taxes and Sewer Utility online?
5. How far in advance can I pay my property taxes?
6. How much do I owe on my property taxes currently being collected?
7. I moved to a new address in Hamilton; do I need to inform the Tax Collector's Office of my new address?
8. I received my property tax bill; how do I know that my mortgage company was billed?
9. If I agree to have ACH Direct Withdrawals for property tax payments and sewer utility payments, what date can I expect the money to be withdrawn?
10. Is there a charge for paying my property tax or sewer utility bill online?
11. What do I do if a payment was automatically withdrawn from my account for property taxes or sewer and I no longer own the property?
12. What payment options are available for paying my sewer and property taxes?
13. When are my property taxes due?
14. Where should I send my payment for property taxes?
15. Who do I contact about an increase in property taxes?
16. Why am I unable to access my property tax bill using the online payment application?
17. I have owned my house for several months and my name is still not appearing on my property tax bill or my sewer utility bill; who should I contact?
18. My property tax bill shows an added assessment; what is that for?
19. Was my property tax/sewer bill payment received and posted by the Tax Collector?
20. What does Et Al, Et Vir and Et Ux mean on my tax account?
21. What happens if my bank notifies me that my check for payment of property taxes or sewer utility is insufficient?
22. Will I receive notification that my property tax/sewer utility payment has been deducted from my account?
23. If a lienholder lost the certificate, how do they get a new certificate?
24. Can I mail in a check for my Sewer payment without a bill?
25. Can I pay my Sewer Utility payment online?
26. What is the current amount of my sewer utility bill?
27. When are my Sewer Utility payments due?
28. Where should I mail my sewer utility payment?
29. How do I apply for Reimbursement Assistance known as Tax Freeze or Blue Book?
30. I am applying for reimbursement assistance; how do I get proof that my taxes are paid up to date?
31. Where can I get assistance with completing the form for Reimbursement Assistance (Blue Book)?