Yes, you can pay your property taxes/sewer utility bill online. For your convenience, you may follow these steps to pay your taxes:
- Visit the online tax payment site
- The second box that is labeled Tax Account Information is where you will access to pay just for your property taxes only.
- Enter your property address in the box for Property Location or your Block and Lot or Owner Name. Only enter your information in one of the boxes.
- Select Search
- Select your property information
- Select Make a Payment
- Select a payment method (please note, E-Check is a $1.95 convenience fee - All debit or credit cards will be charged a 2.95% of the total payment.)
- Select payment amount (and then select continue)
- You will be directed to another page for all your payment entry information
- After you enter your payment information, select continue (payment will be "validating")
- You will be at the payment confirmation page. In order to process your payment, you must select process payment.
- This will now bring you to the pay direct page. Please be sure you select finish in order to complete your transaction.
Once this is completed, you will be directed back to the online tax and sewer payment options. You should see in red "payment pending". Convenience charges are being assessed from the company processing the electronic payments. They are as follows:
- For E-Check, there is a $1.95 convenience fee
- All Debit or Credit cards will be charged 2.95% of the total payment