Baseball/Softball practice field permits begin on March 29th at 9 am. All requests should be forwarded directly to Recreation so a permit can be issued by phone. They are issued on a first-come, first-serve basis and are not guaranteed until speaking with the Recreation office. Requests are not accepted by email.
- Permits must be in manager's name only (not coach)
- A team is able to be in possession of two permits at one time. When one permit is used, the
- manager may get one more (so that you have a total of 2).
- Fields may be reserved as far in advance as you'd like. The only restriction is how many you
- have at one time.
- Fields may be reserved in person at the Recreation Office or by calling 890-4028.
- It is highly recommended that you have the permit on you while practicing
Schools reserve the right to cancel any of our permits at any time.
Due to a high volume of requests to reserve a sports/practice field starting March 29th, fields may be reserved in person at the Recreation Office located at 2388 Kuser Road or by calling the Recreation Office at 890-4028 between the hours of 9 am to 4 pm.
After 4 pm, submit a Citizen Service Request and someone will call you back the following business day or call the Recreation Office at 890-4028 after 8 am. Your request is not considered received until the following day. Email requests to reserve a sports/practice field are not accepted. To guarantee a reservation, you must speak with a representative from the Recreation Office.