What if the Storm Sewer is clogged?

Submit a Citizen Service Request and use "Clogged Storm Sewer, WPC" or call 609-581-4140 or 609-581-4141 to report any clogged storm drain(s).

If the clogged storm drain is on a county road, call 311 and give the location. Department of Water Resources will dispatch crews to remove leaves and / or other debris from the drain.

Show All Answers

1. What if the Storm Sewer is clogged?
2. What is the difference between Sanitary Sewer and Storm Sewer?
3. What shouldn't I put down the Sanitary Sewer Drain or Storm Sewer?
4. Who should I contact to report dumping in a Storm Drain?