Free rabies immunizations are offered for your dog or cat. All clinics will be held at the McManimon Building:
320 Scully Avenue
(Scully Avenue is off of Olden Avenue, between Liberty Street and Cedar Lane, opposite the Olden Pharmacy).
Cats must be in carriers and dogs must be leashed; dogs should be muzzled if necessary. For more information, call 609-586-0311.
- Saturday, January 8, 9 am to 1 pm.
- February 26, 9 am to 1 pm.
- March 19, 9 am to 1 pm.
- April 23, 9 am to noon.
- Tuesday, November 15, 5 pm to 8 pm.
For pets of Hamilton Township residents only:
- All (human) attendees are required to wear a mask
- One human per animal
- Cats and dogs must be at least 3 months of age to be vaccinated
- Dogs must be on a leash (no longer than 6 feet)
- Cats must be in a carrier
- Please bring proof of any prior rabies shot to receive a 3-year certificate; without proof, a 1-year certificate will be issued
- NJ State Department of Health's Policy states no dog license can be issued if their rabies immunization expires before November 2022. The state requests a one year overlap in the three-year rabies immunization