After the beautiful colors of autumn fade into fallen leaves, be sure to take advantage of Hamilton's Leaf Recycling Program, which provides residents with four different leaf disposal options, which begins each October.
Participating in and following the regulations for Hamilton's Leaf Recycling Program:
- Benefits our Environment
- Protects Drinking Water Resources by removing 12,000 tons of leaves per year from local streams
- Saves Taxpayer Dollars by helping avoid $1.67 million in disposal and pick up fees
2022 Leaf Collection Information
View General Leaf Program Information (PDF).
Help us to help you with Hamilton's storm water management - please use the examples below to keep the storm drain in front of your property free from gutter leaf obstructions by keeping leaf piles 10 feet from all storm drains.
Four Convenient Options for You to Properly Dispose of Leaves
- Option 1 - Bagged Leaf Collection
- Option 2 - Gutter Leaf Collection (Schedule Included)
- Option 3 - Leaf Drop Off Location
- Option 4 - Ecological Facility