Mayor John Bencivengo’s Fourth Annual Christmas at Grafton Charity Initiative set for December 10th
Mayor John Bencivengo’s fourth annual Christmas at Grafton is set for Saturday, December 10, 10 am - 1 pm at the Grafton House, located on Edgebrook Road in Hamilton Township.
It promises to be a day filled with holiday cheer. During this morning, fifty Hamilton Township families enduring very difficult financial situations will be presented with gifts of toys, holiday food baskets and gift certificates. They will also enjoy a warm breakfast buffet.
Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus and their elves will be on hand to celebrate. Music will fill the air as Hamilton Township School District’s string quartet play holiday tunes.
“Christmas at Grafton is very near and dear to my heart”, said Hamilton Township Mayor John Bencivengo. “It is a way for our community to help make the season brighter for our neighbors who are experiencing very difficult circumstances this holiday.”
Residents and businesses are encouraged to donate the following items:
1. gift certificates to food and retail stores and restaurants.
2. new and unwrapped toys
3. non-perishable food items
Collections will be taken at the following drop-off sites until December 8:
· Hamilton Township Municipal Building
· Hamilton Township Library
· Hamilton Township Police Division Headquarters
· Hamilton Honda, Route 130
· The Reading Center, Route 33
· Brother’s Pizza, Route 33
· Mario & Franks, Nottingham Way
· Rosa’s Restaurant, South Broad Street
· 33’s Barber, Route 33
· Pizza Kitchen, S. Broad Street
For questions call Hamilton Township Division of Recreation at 609-890-4028.