This weekend, Hamilton Township Mayor John Bencivengo hosted his 3rd annual Christmas at Grafton holiday charity initiative. The special event benefits 50 local Hamilton families who are enduring difficult financial circumstances this season. Families received toys, holiday food baskets and gift certificates, and enjoyed musical entertainment from the Hamilton Township School District’s string quartet and the Grice Middle School Chior, as well as a chance to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus and enjoy a warm breakfast buffet courtesy of Porfirio’s Italian Market. Risoldi’s Thriftway, The Learning Experience and The Bank of Princeton were some of the local businesses who provided food items and gifts for the special charity event. Horizon Disposal Services also contributed to the event.
1) The Jupiter Family stands together hold some gift at Christmas at Grafton (from left to right is Jacquel, Violet, Jonathan, Jacques and Vachelyn Jupiter).
2) Jonathan Jupiter holds a gift alongside his sister Vachelyn.
3) Hamilton Township Mayor John Bencivengo holds a gift to given to a child at Christmas at Grafton
4) Elder Quijada holds a gift a Christmas at Grafton
5) The Quijada Family stands together (Edler Quijada, stands in front of Amanda and Lorena Quijada).
6) The Merle Family (from left to right stands Emillio, Jose and Alyssa Merle) hold a holiday basket from Christmas at Grafton
7) A line of gifts await families at Christmas at Grafton
8) The historic Grafton House, site of Christmas at Grafton, is decorated for the holiday season