Zoning Board of Adjustment
Review applications requiring use variances from the Zoning Ordinance including site plan, subdivisions, flood plain relief, etc.
Zoning Board Of Adjustment Members (2014)
- Richard Kelleher (Chairman)
- Anthony Celentano (Vice Chairman)
- Vince Savelli
- Raymond Donovan “Chip”
- Edward Arico
- Anthony DiStephano
- James L. Kochenour
- David Maher (Alternate No. 1)
- Barry J. Zadworny (Alternate No. 2)
- Michael P. Balint, Esq. (Zoning Board Attorney)
- Vanessa Krispel (Board Secretary)
Code of Ordinance:
Authorized Membership: Seven (7) Regular members and two (2) alternates ( 0 availability)
Appointment Authority: Mayor with Advice and Consent of Council
Authorized Term of Appt: Regular members four (4) years; alternates two (2) years.
Listing files in 'Zoning Board of Adjustment'