Alcohol/Drug Counseling/Referral Hamilton Alliance Against Substance Abuse

Any resident of Hamilton Township who has or suspects he/she has an alcohol/drug problem or a member of their family has a problem may call the Health Department for a referral to the appropriate agency. Free information and referral is provided for anyone having any questions regarding a drug/alcohol related problem.

For more information, please contact the Hamilton Township Division of Health at:
(609) 890-3821

Or visit the Hamilton Alliance Against Substance Abuse website - Link