Knowledge Base

How do I apply for a five year property tax abatement?

Category: Payment Status
You can apply for a 5 year property tax abatement if your house is:
 20 years old or older;
 and the house is 1500 square feet or less prior to the addition

If you meet the above qualifications, you must fill out an application in the Tax Assessor's Office.
Updated 2/28/2012 11:55 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!