Knowledge Base

Is my street a State Road? If so, who do I contact?

Category: Road Complaint/PW

To report an issue on a state road call Central Dispatcher at (609) 588-6212 or use this on-line form to report pothole, maintenance, roadway debris, sign problems, tall grass, deer carcass, guide rail damage, electrical (light bulb out, traffic signal)

List of State Roads in Hamilton

Rt. 130 from Crosswicks Creek to Washington Twp. Line.  (Note:  NJDOT is also responsible for the bridges over Rt. 130 in Yardville-Groveville area).

Turnpike-(NJ Turnpike Authority phone 732-750-5300)

Rt.156  from Rt. 130 at Murray Ave to Rt. 130 at Crosswicks Creek

Rt. 206  state portion was turned over to Hamilton Twp.  (see below)

Rt. 37 (S. Broad St. at Gropps Lake bridge)-from I-195 to Highland Ave.

Rt. 29/129

Interstate 195 and 295

Rt. 33 from City of Trenton line to Washington Twp line (Robbinsville) including all of Greenwood Ave and a portion of Nottingham Way from Greenwood Ave to Winslow Ave.

Greenwood Ave (Rt. 33) from City of Trenton line to Nottingham Way.

Nottingham Way (Rt. 33) from Greenwood Ave to Winslow Ave.

Whitehorse Circle 

Updated 11/2/2011 4:24 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!