Knowledge Base

What if I have a medical emergency and I cannot get out of my street?

Category: Twp Roads/PW

If you have a true medical emergency call 911 or the Hamilton Twp Police Dept at 609-581-4000.

If you have another medical situation, such as a scheduled doctor appointment, and you feel it is a medical emergency, please provide the name and phone number of your doctor.  We will verify with the doctor and if warranted provide the necessary accomodation to get you there.

Dialysis patients should call 581-4000 to speak with a dispatcher who will contact an ambulance service if it is an emergency. Please note that you cannot pre-register for these transportation services. They can, and will, only be provided on an as needed basis during individual emergencies.

Updated 11/2/2011 2:40 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!