Knowledge Base

What do I need to obtain a Shed Permit?

To obtain a permit please bring a copy of your property survey and the drawings of the shed (if any) to the Land Use Office, Room 307 in the Municipal Building.  The Land Use Office will check to see if the zoning requirements are met.


The permit is good for one year.

Updated 8/31/2015 9:27 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!