What are the rules of the Dog Park located in Veteran's Park?
Category: Dog Park Maintenance/PW
- Dogs must be healthy and wear a current license and rabies tag.
- Owners must closely supervise their dogs.
- Aggressive dogs, dogs in heat, and puppies under 4 months are not allowed.
- Under penalty of law, owners must clean up after their dogs. (Please speak up if someone misses their dog's activity)!
- No rawhides, treats or food allowed in the dog park.
- No more than 10 dogs are allowed in the park at any time. (Please limit your time to 20 minutes if other people are waiting).
- No more than two dogs per person.
- If a dog displays aggressive behavior, please exit the dog park. (An emergency exit is located near the middle of the park).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You may bring your own water and water bowl for your dog.
- Dogs must remain leashed until inside the fence.
- YOU are responsible for your dog's actions.
DOGS CAN BE DANGEROUS AND UNPREDICTABLE. BY ENTERING THE PARK YOU ASSUME THE RISKS.
Updated 2/8/2012 2:58 PM