Knowledge Base

How do I get a bond release?

When  a major project is underway the contractor takes out a bond.  The Engineering Department holds on to the money until the project is complete.  Once completed, they request the money back or a release of the bond. Engineering signs off and the Finance Department releases the money in escrow account.

Please contact the Land Use Office at (609)890-3680 for a Bond Release Inspection.
Updated 2/15/2012 4:23 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!