Knowledge Base

What happens if I am to appear in court and the weather is inclement?

In the case of inclement weather, cases are rescheduled.  The court is permitted to cancel only if the municipality closes the offices or if we receive permission from the assignment judge.

You will receive a new notice by mail of your reschedule date.

Updated 12/8/2010 4:16 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!