Knowledge Base

What documents do I need if this is not the first marriage for either the bride or groom?

In addition to your  birth certificate and social security card or W2 form, you will need a death certificate or a divorce certificate.
Updated 3/2/2012 11:25 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!