Knowledge Base

Do I need a permit for a blow up/pop up pool?

A blow up/pop up intex pool requires a one time only electrical and building permit if the pool can hold 24 inches or more of water.
Updated 2/13/2012 11:52 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!