Knowledge Base

Who should I contact to report that my garbage can is missing or damaged after my regularly scheduled garbage collection?

If a resident calls to report a missing or damaged garbage can after the scheduled day, the resident can call 1-888-870-8566. Central Jersey Waste will go out to the home and double check if this is a legitimate complaint before replacement is made.
Updated 12/28/2016 10:01 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!