Knowledge Base

How do I obtain a permit for a Shed 10' X 10' or smaller

To obtain a shed permit, please bring a copy of your property survey to the Land Use Office, Room 307 in the Municipal Building.

EZ permit-this is a walk-in/walk-out permit for sheds that are 10'x10' or smaller.


Permits are good for one year.

Updated 8/31/2015 9:27 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!