Knowledge Base

Who is responsible for repairing my deteriorated, cracked or raised sidewalk?

The Hamilton Township Code, Article V, Section 130-141 states that where the lands of a property owner abut a right-of-way, it shall be the responsibility of such property owner to keep the area between the property line and the street line, including the sidewalk, driveway apron and curb, as the case may be, in good repair.

The appropriate permit can be obtained at the Municipal Building's Division of Inspections located in Room 305, 2090 Greenwood Ave., Hamilton NJ 08609.
Updated 10/23/2014 10:51 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!