Knowledge Base

How do I replace a lost, stolen or damaged "Disabled Person Identification Card"?

Visit an MVC Agency and bring your placard. You cannot request a new ID Card in the mail.

There is no fee for a replacement.

Note: If you have lost the Disabled Person Identification Card and the placard, you must bring proper identification and a notarized statement confirming the loss of these items.

Download the Application Instructions [76k pdf] for more detailed information.
Updated 2/8/2012 2:31 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!