Knowledge Base

How do I get rid of a riding lawn mower?

All of the oil and gas MUST be drained from the riding lawn mower.  Once drained, contact the HamStat Call Center at 586-0311 to arrange for a curbside metal (white goods) pickup by Public Works.
Updated 8/17/2011 12:22 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!