Knowledge Base

I am a Disabled Vet, am I entitled to a tax exemption?

Category: 100% Disabled Vet
Veteran's Administration has to declare Veteran 100% service connected disabled.  The Veteran will receive a mandated form from the Veteran's Administration.  Surviving spouse may be entitled to the exemption.

To obtain a claim form click HERE.
Contact the Tax Assessor's Office at 890-3654 for more information.
Updated 1/13/2016 1:02 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!