Knowledge Base

Why did I receive a delinquent tax notice when I made my payment?

If payment was submitted recently, the delinquent notice and payment may have crossed in the mail.  Please submit citizen service request (select request type "Taxes"; and "Payment Status") or contact HamStat at (609) 586-0311 for verification that your payment was received.
Updated 1/26/2011 2:53 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!