Knowledge Base

Who should I call for snow plowing if the road is a State or County road?

Category: Twp Roads/PW

   County roads are cleared by Mercer County Road Dept [609-530-7510]

    State roads are cleared by N.J. Dept. of Transportation [609-588-6212]

Updated 10/20/2010 3:45 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!