Knowledge Base

How do I request an court adjournment?

If you are requesting an adjournment  you must speak with Municipal Court directly by calling
581-4071 between the hours of 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. or fax your adjournment request to
581-4198.  The request must include the reason you are asking for adjournment and a number where you can be reached.  Work reasons are not acceptable.

Note:  You are not considered adjourned unless you are notified that your request is approved.

Updated 2/7/2012 2:46 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!