Knowledge Base

What do I need to get a permit for an above ground pool or a hot tub?

Requires Building and Electrical Permit.

Above ground pools shall require a plot plan of the site showing the location of the pool and any appurtenances.
Bring the proper documents to the Land Use Office, Room 307 in the Municipal Building.

Hot Tub/Jacuzzi/Spa:
Before any permits can be obtained, the property survey must be reviewed by the Land Use Office.  To schedule an appointment to review your survey, please contact the Land Use Office at
Updated 1/13/2016 9:20 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!