How can I sign up for the Senior Center?
For your new senior digital photo I.D. card, you may come in during regular business hours; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 8 am to 4 pm. and Thursday from 8 am to 7 pm. Please come in about 45 minutes before the senior center closes so that there is time for the tour after the ID picture. You will need to bring the following proof of residency information with you:
1. New Jersey Drivers License (IF ISSUED WITHIN THE LAST SIX MONTHS) If not, you may bring one of the following:
- Current Property Tax Bill
- Current Public Service Electric & Gas bill
- Current Bank Statement
- Apartment Lease for the current year.
2. Emergency contact name(s) and phone numbers (home, work & cell).
3.Your Primary physician’s name and phone number.