Knowledge Base

Can I come to the Hamilton Twp Division of Health if my child is sick and we don't have a private doctor?

Category: Clinics
No. We can only treat well children and administer appropriate immunizations (as needed). You can take them to any area emergency room or call the area hospitals. Ask the hospital about their pediatric clinics, and they will tell you if you qualify for service. Family Care programs may be available with eligibility guidelines. Call 588-6705 for more information.
Updated 2/6/2012 2:23 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!