Knowledge Base

What is the law regarding animals creating a noise nuisance?

It is a violation of Township Ordinance to allow your animal to vocalize in such a manner that is disturbing to other citizens. Contact the Hamilton Township Police Department at 581-4000 with your noise concerns and/or complaints.
You must contact them while the disturbance is happening.
Updated 3/2/2012 2:42 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!