Knowledge Base

What should I do if I see an injured, sick or expired animal?

Contact the Hamilton Township Animal Control Division at 890-3550 for information and assistance.

If the injured animal is a deer, contact the Police at 581-4000.
Updated 2/2/2012 10:21 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!