Knowledge Base

Since you are not accepting applications or absorbing, do you know of anyone that might?

Contact the Department of Community Affairs (DCA) at 609-292-8537 or Trenton Housing Authority (THA)  at 609-989-7531.

DCA handles the whole state   THA handles all of Mercer County.  Other then that, they would have to contact the town they intend to move or look into.

Updated 4/27/2010 11:55 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!