Knowledge Base

How do I change my address for the Housing Choice Voucher Program?

It is your responsibility to maintain your current correct address.  The Post Office will not forward mail.  The Housing Office will not resend returned mail.  A change of address must be done in person with proof of address, including a picture ID.
Updated 2/6/2012 3:08 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!