Knowledge Base

How do I become a landlord for the Housing Choice Voucher Program?

The property MUST be located within the Township only.

Any landlord can accept a voucher.

Landlord must first register as a landlord with the Township Inspection Division, Room 305.

Once registered with Inspections, you must visit the HUD office to register as a landlord in the Housing Choice Voucher Program.

If you are already in the program, semi-annual inspections will be done on the property.

If you are registering as a new landlord, an inspection will be done before renters move in.

Updated 12/13/2010 11:26 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!