Knowledge Base

What can I do about my neighbor's tree that is overhanging onto my property?

Hamilton does not have an ordinance requiring residents to cut back trees/shrubs that overhang onto the neighbor's property.  We do however advise residents whose property is invaded by these trees/shrubs to cut back all extending vegetation from ground level straight up vertically to any height of the problem overhanging their property.   
Updated 6/10/2011 2:55 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!