Knowledge Base

How do I get rid of electronic items?

Electronic items are picked up by Public Works.  Call HamStat Call Center at 586-0311 to arrange for a pick up of electronic items such as Televisions, Computer equipment, printers, monitors, scanners, speakers, fax machines.  Or submit a citizen service request under "Appliance/Electronic Pick Up".

These items may also be dropped off at the Ecological Facility.  The Ecological Facility will have a drop off box to collect old cell phones.

E-cycle NJ

Options for Large or Heavy Electronic Items 

MCIA Hazardous Waste Collection and Electronics Recycling Events

Updated 10/26/2017 11:03 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!