Knowledge Base

Are there any records of my property ever having a well?

The township did a mass connection way back so we do not have information of properties that had a well.  If a property recently switched from well to public then we may have some record.  

The number for the Bureau of Water Systems and Well Permitting is 609-984-6831.

Updated 8/1/2017 9:51 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!