Knowledge Base

Who do I contact about a mold problem?

Mold is not regulated by the State and there is no township ordinance stating that a certain level of mold spores will cause a public health concern within the community.  Mold is always present in the outside to some degree.  

Below are some links that may be helpful for addressing a mold issue.  Also, NJ Health Department has a number specifically for mold.  Call 609-826-4950 or 4920.   (Includes section on Information for Renters)


*** (see Habitability section)


Updated 8/1/2017 9:55 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!