Knowledge Base

How do I get test results for septic/well to the health department?

When a property is being sold that has a septic/well, the seller must have the water/septic tested and the results must be reviewed by the health department.  Results should be brought in person to the health department.  At that time, the seller will sign the paperwork and there is a $50 review fee. 

If the results are approved, health will bring them to the housing office to be part of the certificate of occupancy.

Updated 4/19/2017 10:38 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!