Knowledge Base

I am unable to pay my property/sewer tax bill in full; can I make a partial payment?

No, there are no partial payment plans.  
If the grace period has ended, please call HamStat at (609) 586-0311 when you have the entire amount so that interest can be updated for you.
Updated 2/28/2012 12:03 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!