Knowledge Base

I am applying for a marriage license and cannot find my birth certificate; what document can I use as a substitute?

If you cannot find your birth certificate, you can substitute this with a passport.
Updated 3/25/2015 11:35 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!