What are the picnic/park rules and regulations?
Park Reservation and Usage Rules
1. REQUESTS FOR PICNICS MUST BE MADE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO DATE OF PICNIC. TIMES 12PM-4PM
2. Groups of 15 or more must apply for a reservation. This does not allow exclusive use of the park. Every effort will be made to ensure other larger groups are not booked. PARK GUARDS WILL CHECK CONFIRMATIONS.
PAYMENT & FEES
3. Applications for park usage must be done online. www.hamiltonnj.com. Main page Featured Items there is a link E-Forms. Reservations are non-refundable if cancelled 15 days prior to event.
4. Park fees: Veterans Park and Kuser Park: Resident of Hamilton Township $50.00, nonresident $100 per date requested. Request for rain dates will be charged as additional fee and are not subject to refund. Required Deposit of $100 is refundable after the event, as long as the area is left in satisfactory condition.
5. Parking is allowed in designated areas only. Do not park on grass, pathways, or driveways.
6. Unloading is permissible; however, Do Not Ride Across The Grass. At Kuser Park, you may unload behind the Mansion. However, you May Not Park There. Public Restrooms Located Behind Tennis Courts At Kuser.
7. Alcoholic Beverages are NOT Permitted.
8. Trash/Litter must be placed in receptacles. All garbage should be bagged & tied. Bring Extra Bags in Necessary.
9. Behavior must be appropriate. No BOISTEROUS, IMMORAL OR INDECENT CONDUCT WILL BE TOLERATED. Also, do not remove, molest, injure, or damage anything natural or physical in the park. Discharge of any type of gun or explosive is PROHIBITED. CHILDREN should be accompanied to playground and restrooms.
10. PONIES AND Inflatable rides are not permitted.
11. MUSIC is not permitted.
12. ELECTRIC is not provided.
13. WATER SPIGOT ACCESS IS NOT AVAILABLE. WADING/BATHING IN FOUNTAINS IS NOT PERMITTED.
14. Tents 12 x 12 Pop-Ups Only.
15. GRILLS-NO PROPANE, You may bring your own charcoal grill.
1. TABLES: RESERVATIONS ARE NOT TAKEN FOR TABLES. You may arrive early to "set up" and decorate. You may bring your own tables, however, do not overcrowd the area.
2. Please be considerate of others using the park. Please leave area in the same condition that you found it.
3. TABLES/GRILLS: (approximate and subject to change)
Kuser Park: Playground area-8 tables
Veterans Park: Court Games Pavilion-8 tables
Playground Pavilion Area: 8 Tables
4. Park Hours: DAWN TO DUSK. ALL PERSONS MUST LEAVE PARK 30 MINUTES AFTER A SCHEDULED EVENT ENDS.