Knowledge Base

Who do I call to file a noise complaint?

Noise complaints resulting from people, animals, etc. are handled by calling the Police non-emergency number at 581-4000.  
Noise complaints of an environmental nature, such as air-conditioning systems, aircraft, machineries, etc. should be brought to the attention of the Hamilton Township Health Department first for verification.  They will then request assistance from the Mercer County Health Department if necessary.   
Updated 1/4/2017 1:54 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!